NEW BOOK RELEASE FEB.6th

 The time has arrived for my new book release. February 6th. It will be on Amazon.
I will also be posting local book signing dates and locations. Stay tuned !!

This blog is for the first book I wrote. Through all my grief, SUICIDE by Sarah Tyler

True story,   and my new release is also true story.
http://mychristianjourneythroughafallenworld.blogspot.com 


You will find this interesting reading as I take you through my own journey.
We are born  to follow a path; but did you know life has a purpose? A plan from the foundation of the world?

Discover God's purpose and plan for your life,  in
My Christian Journey Through a Fallen world.

Hope you will look me up on Amazon, Books. Suicide, By Sarah Tyler or on Feb. 6th
for My Christian Journey Through a Fallen world. By Sarah Tyler

For my King and His Kingdom
Praises forever,
Sarah